History of Clubside

Originally Clubside began operations as a proprietary concern way back in 1948 under the name of Clubside Motors managed by Mr. NB Singh. ClubsideMotors was acquired by the Periwal family in the year 1966 and has been running the business ever since. The Company witnessed rapid growth right from the very onset which paved the way for expanding operations and registering itself as a Private Limited Company in November 1986 known as Clubside Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd.

Beginning only with a workforce of three people providing transport services, Clubside has come a long way to becoming the largest Tour Operators in the region. We today have a passionate workforce of over two hundred and fifty people directly and indirectly engaged in providing a host of services to our clients from India and abroad.