The Northeast is one of the best places to visit in India for anyone who’s looking for a unique experience that offers abundant natural views and a serene atmosphere. Consisting of the seven sisters and Sikkim it offers picturesque valleys, meadows, lush green forests, pristine lakes, and a peaceful ambiance to its visitors.
If you're planning on visiting the Northeast it would be a great idea to use Northeast travel agents as they can help you make the best out of your trip. Using a travel agency can help you in many ways as they can provide services that help ease your travel worries and hassle and make improve the quality of your vacation.
There are many reasons to visit the northeast as it is a combination of some of the most beautiful states India has to offer. Many parts of it to this day remains untouched and unexplored which makes it a great place for an offbeat holiday experience in a completely natural surrounding.
Northeast offers the best destinations for you to rekindle with nature and you can explore it best by taking a walking tour among lush forests and vibrant nature. This region is made up of 8 beautiful states with equally amazing places you can see and visit. The states that make up the northeast include, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, and Sikkim.
As most of these states are filled with fascinating places you can visit here are some of the best places you can visit in the Northeast region:
- Kaziranga National Park, Assam – which is home to the endangered species of one-horned rhinos
- Tsongmo Lake, Sikkim – is a gorgeous lake and one of the few high-altitude lakes in India
- Living Root Bridges Of Meghalaya – are one of the most fascinating combinations of natural and man-made architecture in the world
- Gangtok – the capital of Sikkim and one of the best places to visit there
- Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh – is a quaint town famous for its Ziro music festival
- Nathu La Pass, Sikkim – is a beautiful mountain pass close to the border of Sikkim and China
- Dawki, Meghalaya – is a small border town famous for the gorgeous Umngot river
- Majuli, Assam – is pollution free and the largest freshwater island in the world
- North Sikkim – is one of the most beautiful regions of Sikkim full of snowy mountains and serene valleys
Using good Northeast travel agents you can experience beautiful landscapes, adventurous roads, quiet lush forests, majestic hills, unique culture, delicious cuisines, and many more things. The northeast is a treasure trove of mesmerizing places blessed with nature's beauty, exotic wildlife, and friendly people.