Meghalaya meaning ‘abode of clouds’ is one of the most beautiful states and one of the best vacation destinations in India. It is famous for its hypnotizing views, roaring high waterfalls, and thick rainforests. It is an untapped and unexplored natural paradise and is home to rich biodiversity, culture, and traditions.
If you plan to visit this nature's heaven on Earth you need to use a travel agency in the Northeast for the best experience. As you can get a hassle-free trip to Meghalaya and explore its beautiful places with a local tour guide and get services to elevate your experience of the trip.
Meghalaya is a hilly state based in north India and is one of the seven Northeastern states of India. With the help of a tour guide, you can get the best experience of its mesmerizing landscape and scenic beauty. You can visit its attractive places full of beautiful waterfalls, clear rivers, and lush nature.
Meghalaya offers numerous amount of places to explore, and attractions to see. Given below are some of the best places and attractions Meghalaya offers:
- Shillong – is among the most popular places in Meghalaya and is surrounded by pine trees and a soothing climate. You can delve into its scenic beauty, majestic forested hills, and pleasant climate which are the reason it's also called the Scotland of the east.
- Umiam Lake – offers mesmerizing views of the lake surrounded by lush green trees and adventurous boat rides. It is an artificial lake that offers long boat rides and an amazing view of the sunset.
- Mawlynmong – is a small village that offers mesmerizing scenic views of lush green nature and gorgeous waterfalls. It's famous for being one of the cleanest villages in Asia and offers decent homestays and fancy resorts to its visitors.
- Living Root Bridges – in Cherapunji are one of the most fascinating attractions in Meghalaya. These bridges are built by a tribe using the living roots of trees and are an amazing thing to see.
- Mawphlang Forest – is one of the most peaceful places in Meghalaya. It is also called the sacred forest due to its beautiful and tranquil ambiance and is the best place to spend some time in nature.
- Balpakram National Park – is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts and animal lovers. It is also called the traveler's paradise and you can see many exotic and common animals and explore its rich biodiversity.
Experience the true beauty of Meghalaya by using a travel agency in the Northeast and explore its most fascinating places and mesmerizing attractions. Use their services to make your visit to this beautiful place a wonderful, affordable, and convenient experience.